Friday 6 September 2013

What I'm Wearing Weekly: September 2-6

It's September! How did that happen??!

This week was another busy one and I'm glad it's almost the weekend! I'm dog-sitting for some friends and hoping my puppy gets worn out enough that I can chill with her and have a relaxing girls' night in with a friend on Saturday. All in all, I'm looking forward to relaxation time!

Here's what I wore this week. For other editions of WIWW, please click here,  here,  here, here, here, here, here,  here, here,  here,  here, herehere and here :)

What I'm Wearing Weekly: September 2-6



As per yesterday's post, I stopped by Nordstrom last night to compare the Marc Jacobs vs. Halogen purses in p(urse)on. I ended up buying the Halogen purse--the leather is really lovely, the interior has more space and organization than the MJ, and the bottom part that unzips reveals such a fun flash of color!

While at the mall, I also stopped by the Gap to check out the long-sleeve version of my favorite running/yoga tanks (shown on Monday's outfit). The long-sleeve version has holes in the sleeves for your thumbs, which I always like, and they fit so nice and comfy! Definitely going on the to-buy list next time the Gap has a 40% off sale :)

What's on the docket for your weekend?

Truth in blogging: In these boards I try to use the exact items I own, but if those items aren't available online I've replaced them with visually similar items. This week, I actually own: Monday's tank top, Tuesday's dress, Wednesday's wedges and scarf, Thursday's skirt, shoes, and necklace, and Friday's pants and wedges. Pretty sure my cost-per-wear for that sparkly necklace from Thursday's outfit is at like <$1--it's so fun to wear with everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment