Friday 23 August 2013

What I'm Wearing Weekly: August 19-23

Man, another week has flown on by! I went to a Kid Cudi concert last night so I'm dragging a bit today and dressed all monochrome to reflect my inner emotions (so deep...)....but the weekend is upon us!!

Tomorrow I'm running my first half marathon in over 5 years....should be interesting to say the least, since I only signed up/started training for it last Monday. I fully realize that this is a stupid plan, and I anticipate that next week's fashion post will feature ice packs and ibuprofen ;)

Here's what I wore this week. For other editions of WIWW, please click here, here, here, here, here,  here, here,  here,  here, herehere and here :)

What I'm Wearing Weekly: August 19-23



Any fun plans on the horizon for you all?

Truth in blogging: In these boards I try to use the exact items I own, but if those items aren't available online I've replaced them with visually similar items. This week, I actually own: Monday's shoes plus skirt (in a different color), Tuesday's dress and booties (I didn't pay that price tho! ;), Wednesday's dress and shoes, Thursday's entire outfit, and Friday's shoes, pants, and heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment