Friday 16 August 2013

What I'm Wearing Weekly: August 12-16

Phew, this week just flew by! After being on vacation all last week, I have been playing catch-up nonstop. I for one am very happy for the weekend!



Here's what I wore this week. For other editions of WIWW, please click here, here, here, here,  here, here,  here,  here, herehere and here :)


What I'm Wearing Weekly: August 12-16


Hope you lovelies have a great weekend!

Truth in blogging: In these boards I try to use the exact items I own, but if those items aren't available online I've replaced them with visually similar items. This week, I actually own: Monday's dress, necklace, and shoes, Tuesday's dress, shoes, and Minnesota state necklace, Wednesday's pants and shoes, Thursday's skirt, necklace, and shoes, and Friday's shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment