Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Here's a photo I selected as representative of many things I'm thankful for this year:
The boy and I at Zion National Park (Observation Point):
Things it represents:
1) My boyfriend and the love we have for easy other
2) The beauty in nature that is everywhere in my new home
3) That I have a lifestyle that allows me to go on amazing trips like this one was
4) That I have the freedom to do so
5) That I have the support of my wonderful family to live out a dream far from home
6) That I have wonderful friends to take great trips (and this photo) with me
Pretty great photo huh? Family, friends, love, life, freedom, and the outdoors. Yep, hits all my major "thankful" points!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!