Friday 2 August 2013

What I'm Wearing Weekly: July 27-August 2

You know how usually the week before a vacation just draaaaags? Well this week I found the opposite to be true. I'm currently sitting in the SLC airport awaiting a flight home for a week of fun, sun, lake activities, friends, and family. I've been waiting for this allllllll summer and it's finally/already here!

This week was crazy. My boyfriend owns a food truck and put in 23 hours yesterday alone! My work has really picked up lately too, so this vacation comes at the perfect time.

Here's what I wore this week. For other editions of WIWW, please click here, here, here,  here, here,  here,  here, herehere and here :)



What I'm Wearing Weekly: July 3-August 2


Last weekend was spent working on the house, so I'll spare you the grungy clothes images ;) Then the rest of the week was such a rush, I just threw on whatever had at hand, resulting in some pretty simple, comfortable outfits. Now I'm in the airport rocking out my maxi dress as per usual airport style ;)

Any fun plans this weekend? I'm probably going to be a bit AWOL this week so I can really soak up the sun, but I hope you have a great week!

Truth in blogging: In these boards I try to use the exact items I own, but if those items aren't available online I've replaced them with visually similar items. This week, I actually own: Monday's chiffon top and wedges, Tuesdday's skirt and Minnesota state necklace, Monday's dress and wedges, Thursday;s shirt (I have a nearly identical skirt, but a brighter blue color), and Friday's maxi (although mine's teal, not green) and shoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment