Friday 24 May 2013

What I'm Wearing Weekly: May 18-24

Here's a representative of what I wore this week! For a past edition of my weekly wardrobe, click here.


What I'm Wearing Weekly: May 18-24


Lots of repeat items throughout the week and from last week. My favorite outfits this week were Monday and Tuesday--both were so comfortable and I received nice complements. Warning: if you're contemplating buying those crazy awesome floral pants, be prepared for middle-aged men to stop you in the cafeteria to tell you they 'like your style' and that you remind them of the 'bottom half of a kimono'... :)

Truth in blogging: I own the following exact items (the rest are all just the closest matches I was able to find): Saturday's tank top, Sunday's chambray shirt, Monday's yellow top and shoes, Tuesdays's top, pants, and shoes, Wednesday's necklace, Thursday's shoes, and Friday's tank. 

No comments:

Post a Comment