This year I'm trying to shop local or small business for all my holiday gifts, so naturally I've been perusing Etsy! In the process, naturally, I've found many items to add to my own Christmas list ;) Here are some favorite shops and the items I've been drooling over...they all have Black Friday sales so now may be the time to pull the trigger and experience products from some great new stores!
I've only posted images of one listing from each site but I'd encourage you to browse each store's whole selection as there are many many goodies to be had!
1. Verbena Apothecary: My mom's feet always get very dry in the winter so I'm eyeing up their organic footcare products as a Christmas present. 10% off all products with the code GIVETHANKS until November 30th!
2. Skin Apotheke: I've heard wonderful things about Ria's Ubtan Cleansing Scrub, and everything is 15% off with code BLACK15!
3. Oh Sudz: At 15% off with code HAPPYTHANKS15, I may have to pick up the Acne Zapper and Concealer that I've been ogling.
4. French Girl Organics: a generous 20% off discount with code Merci12 may be enough to have me purchase the beautiful facial moisturizers that have been in my shopping cart for weeks!
5. Sam's Natural: this manly-man store is offering free shipping with code BFS12. I've been reading up on soap nuts as laundry detergent, but the man in your life will appreciate their man-centric lotions, waxes, deodorants, etc.
6. Haven: This Brooklyn-based shop sells all manner of natural cleaning supplies, and I'm a sucker for their pretty packaging.
I also wanted to tip you guys off as to a great website I've come across, called A Cut Above the Retsy, which digs through the crapload of junk that is now on Etsy to offer up only the best in home, fashion, beauty, furnishings, and more. It's easy to become overwhelmed by Etsy's offerings, and I've found this a great way to be introduced to some neat shops that I may have otherwise overlooked!
Happy shopping everyone!