Friday 30 August 2013

What I'm Wearing Weekly: August 26-30

Funny tidbit on the heels I'm wearing today: I drove to Target after work yesterday to buy some nude pumps. Target is kind of a pain to get to from my work, so I don't go very often. Get to Target and realize I left my wallet at work. Boooooo.

So I return to work, grab my wallet, and stop by a nearby Goodwill to scratch my shopping itch since I refuse to go to that Target twice in one day during rush hour.

And what do you know, the very first pair of shoes I see, in brand new condition, are the exact pair, in my size, that I was going to buy at Target originally--for $25 less than what I would've paid at Target! Is that shopping serendipity or what??

Anyway, here's what I wore this week. For other editions of WIWW, please click here,  here, here, here, here, here,  here, here,  here,  here, herehere and here :)

What I'm Wearing Weekly: August 26-30


I haven't posted what I'm wearing on the weekends lately because it's just been the same old workout clothes! Truth be told, I spent all day Saturday and Sunday recuperating from my half marathon, so I was in grubby sweats and ice bags all weekend!

Have a great weekend lovelies!



Truth in blogging: In these boards I try to use the exact items I own, but if those items aren't available online I've replaced them with visually similar items. This week, I actually own: Monday's shoes, Tuesday's pants and booties (I didn't pay that price tho! ;), Wednesday's pants, necklace, and shoes, Thursday's dress, and Friday's pants and heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment