Saturday 22 June 2013

What I'm Wearing Weekly: June 15-21

This week flew by for me! The Supreme Court overruled a genetic testing patent, which was a major ruling and had/will have a major impact on my job, so I was running around figuring that out. My little brother is also in town for the weekend, so I took Friday off and went rock climbing and to an art festival.

Here's what I wore this week. For other editions of WIWW, please click here, here, herehere and here :)

What I'm Wearing Weekly: June 15-21


I jumped onboard the jumpsuit train! The one I wore on Friday is from the Loft and it's 40% off right now! It's super duper soft and comfy and much more flattering than I would have guessed. I also really liked this one on, but I'm waiting for it to go on a better sale.

Truth in blogging: In these boards I try to use the exact items I own, but if those items aren't available I've replaced them with visually similar items. This week, I actually own: Saturday's shoes, bracelets, and necklace, Sunday's tank and shorts, Monday's pants and shoes, Wednesday's skirt, Thursday's shirt and shoes, and Friday's shoes and jumpsuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment