Friday 23 September 2011

Kitchen Ideas

Kitchens are usually one of the last places to catch my eye in interiors, right before bathrooms. However, lately I've had my eye on these:

I like that it looks like a livingroom, not so much a separate kitchen, through the use of a gallery-style art display

I'm a fan of using clear glass containers to store everyday items

All-white isn't really my thing, but I do like the little banquet by the window...after all, the kitchen is where everyone ends up anyway, might as well make guests comfortable!

Again with the white kitchens...I know they're the new trend, but how hard would they be to keep clean?! Here I like the vintagey pendant lights and the butcherblock top, with the sink in the island

Look at that fun sign!

DIY island from a dresser

I loooove the darker lower cabinets with lighter uppers, although I'd probably do open shelving. I also like the banquet built into the island, again with the sink in the island

Such pretty woodwork! Nice open layout and those blue tiles are pretty :)

Look at this antiqued mirror as a backsplash! So pretty, and smudges would show less. And again with the glass containers for basic cooking supplies

What are your favorites in kitchens?

No comments:

Post a Comment