Friday 4 October 2013

What I'm Wearing Weekly: September 30-October 4th

Phew, this week just fleeeeeeewwwwwww by! I have a series of work conferences all next week so I'm trying to get ahead on paperwork...seems like I bury my head in papers and computer screens all day and don't take a breath until it's time to leave!

The weather locally definitely took a turn into 'Fall' this week, and the leaves are starting to turn as well! So lovely :)

Here's what I wore this week. For other editions of WIWW, please click here,  here,  here, here,  here,  here, here, here, here, here,  here, here,  here,  here, herehere and here :)

What I'm Wearing Weekly: Sept 30-Oct 4


Anyone else overjoyed to be eating pumpkin-flavored everything and sipping chai lattes without overheating??


Truth in blogging: In these boards I try to use the exact items I own, but if those items aren't available online I've replaced them with visually similar items. This week, I actually own: Monday's dress and shoes, Tuesday's dress, shoes, and necklace (from an Etsy shop though), Wednesday's shoes and skirt, Thursday's pants (thrifted) and shoes (thrifted), and Friday's pants (thrifted) and shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment