Thursday 3 October 2013

Spice up your workout wardrobe!

Hey friends, I've missed you! Work is crazy right now and I've had to put blogging on the backburner. Today I'm happy to be back with a roundup of workout gear that's currently on my wishlist.

I'm pretty sure it's mathematically proven that the better you look, the better you feel.  The better you feel, the more self-confidence you have, and the more self-confidence you have, the more comfortable you will feel at the gym, in a yoga studio, or out on a long run. Thus, cute clothes = better workout. Ahhhhh, the power of the transitive property....

With that in mind, I've been on the hunt for cute workout capris. It's surprisingly hard to find workout tights that aren't boring black, grey, or see-through. Although I've never seen most of these in person, I'm currently pondering the purchase of the following items:




Spice up your workouts!


Seems I've stumbled upon a color theme here....anyway, anybody have experience with any of the leggings shown? What is your favorite workout gear?

No comments:

Post a Comment