Saturday 17 August 2013

Weekly Wishlist: Green and Gilded

My ongoing love for gorgeous greens and gilt anything continues with this week's Weekly Wishlist. Lately I've been feelin' fall-ish (Mother Nature must think this is hilarious, given the bazillion-degree weather we've been having for the last month or so), so there is a healthy dose of black (p)leather as well

Green and Gilded


(As always, click on the image to take you to the product links) 

Left to right:
Malachite Wallpaper: Anthropologie is killing it lately with their home decor section, and if this wallpaper weren't $200+ a roll I'd snag some for some fun DIYs in my new living room plan.

Gilded Mirror: I want to put this in a charcoal-grey bathroom with a minimalist vanity and some peachy-pink fluffy towels.

Fancy-Pants Scroll Mirror: this would make for a stunning entryway!

Wood/Glam stool: the price on this stool is redonk but it's just so so pretty! Perfect mix of rustic glam.

Green Hook: I'm seriously considering these hooks as curtain hold-backs in my living room plan.

Gold shorts: could be hideous (most likely are)...but they're kind of fun too.

Green Hammock: they have an all-black one that is equal parts chic to this green one's spunky.

Pleather pants: I have been looking for a good pair of leather-look skinny pants...may just have to stop by H&M soon.

Leather shorts: I also like the shorts version. Wear with flat sandals and a breezy tank now, then pair with tights, booties, and a knit sweater once the temps drop.

Wall Hook: picture this with a stained wood board on top. Chic shelving, no?

Grey Dress: I want to run all my errands, every weekend, ever, in this. Pair with chucks and a jean jacket.

Nude tshirt: These Asos tees look perfectly slouchy and soft. I like the nude color--just as versatile as white or grey, but less expected.

Bow bracelet: Every outfit would be made better with this fun little guy.

Gold Tray: Doesn't look like it comes from World Market, now does it? If I had a girly dressing room this would go on my vanity to house all the pretty perfume bottles I don't own.

Black lucite wedges: These would probably get scuffed and look like shit sofast, but while they lasted, they would be amazing. Pair with any of the clothing items shown here!

Green knob: I kinda want to buy these and add them to the console in my living room.

Gold bracelet: This looks like you could wear it with anything! Brings a little bling to your average chain link bracelet.

Black boots: with a thick chunky heel, you can't go wrong. Leggings and a long knit sweater, mmmmm......I want fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment