Wednesday 1 June 2011

New Studio Ideas

So I know this is a really rough look....but I was playing around with my different furniture options and I realized I have more options than I initially thought. Lesson learned today: Don't be static in how you use your furniture. A bedside table can become an end table, a vanity can be used next to the bed, etc.New Studio Ideas







In this version, I'd only have to buy a new rug....as you know, I've been going back and forth on what I'd like. One of the hard things is that sometime in the distant future my significant other and I will live together, so while I really like, for example, a girly glam gold zebra rug I know he'd be less than pleased. When I'm a student with an ridiculously limited budget, is it smart to get what I want now and love it while I have it, or since I'm on limited funds and will be for a while, does it make more sense to get something that has a longer shelf life--say, something a little more dude friendly?

What's your take on this dilemma?

No comments:

Post a Comment