This is old, so you've probably seen it, but I wanted to highlight a few ideas that you could easily incorporate in your own home.
- Cheery paint color and white basics make everything homey and welcoming
- Use large-scale art for impact.
- Mix genres...here modern white nesting tables are paired with more elaborate chairs
- Using varying intensities of the same color is pleasing to the eye. Here, various shades of yellow plus orange combine to beautiful effect.
- Even the most chic house can use a little DIY. Here, they added screens to the lower portion of the walls, reutilized a camp cot as a chic coffee table, and made trays from cookie sheets and contact paper.
I love this house!