Friday 10 June 2011

2 home tours I love

This week I found two places I absolutely love and would move into in a second. I'm showing the pics I loved best, but check out Apartment Therapy and Design Sponge for more goodies :)

First up, Kristin's Hollywood Home....I love the architecture of the whole place, but especially the girly, beautiful choices she made through textiles and unique furniture.

She made the pelmets from the Little Green Notebook tutorial I posted on a while ago. Love the matching headboard and pelmets!


Lucky girl, has a dressing room! I like the wood trim on the cabinet below the fabulous mirror...makes it more interesting.


Her living room is beautiful in orange and purple...sounds like a crazy color combo but because of the tones she used it's actually pretty restful. See the rest here!

Next we have a sneak peak from Paul and Jordan Ferney. Love the furniture choices and beautiful but laid-back style...you could make yourself fully at home here (I wish I could!)

I wanna figure out a way to make a dresser like this. Any ideas on where to find the brass corner thingies?


Isn't this great small-space design? All the furniture holds its own...and I spot a Michelle Armas painting...jealous!! (more on that coming soon)

See the rest of this great home here!

No comments:

Post a Comment