Thursday 9 June 2011

Hump Day Dump Day....super late

Well friends, the weekend is hheeeeeeere!! :D And I realized I haven't done my supposedly-weekly "Hump Day Dump Day" in a while so here you go....rooms that have inspired me lately.


I like the deep moody formal curtains against the cheerier, playful patterned chairs.


Rue delivers big. Although this room kinda is a collection of every trendy thing ever...Moroccan wedding blanket, sequins, suzani, brass lamps....I still dig it.


I suwannee's office is beautiful and inspiring. I like the darker rug against the bright pink.


Rowling sisters. Mixed prints = good.


Pretty mirror, classy kitchen, chairs that remind me of my own.


I just really like this room. Very understated and calming, but with punchy prints to liven it up.


Anna Spiro's bedroom in Adore mag....great mix of prints and colors. I love the lavender headboard!!


Rue again...I love that color blue!! Wish I knew what paint it was....against the purple and gold, mmmm.


More Anna Spiro. Fun chair, interesting room, great art.


Adore home with an amazing living room I wish were mine.


Full view of the living room. I like that it looks comfortable and lived-in, nothing too precious, but still well-designed.


Orange and navy color combo....goooood.


Ribbons on the curtains. Again with the Roman shade in a different pattern look.


This image is from Lonny, but I first saw it in Holly Becker's book Decorate (which I hiiiiighly recommend btw. I've never bought a design book before cuz they're kinda expensive for something so unnecessary, but I'm so glad I did--great inspiration and tips! I got mine from Barnes and Noble and Anthropologie also sells it). Great thing about this room: it's a studio, but because of the use of a screen and wallpaper, the bedroom is set apart from the living area. The rest of the room (check the book to see it!) is just as great. Perfect small-space inspiration!


Neutral, beautiful room.


Rue? Lonny? Idk, but I love that blue. Good choice making the big pieces in this room white and accenting with smaller bursts of color.


Loooove this room. Beautiful artwork makes any room look a million times better and more expensive (not that this room needed help on either account).


Chairs remind me of mine, and I like the geometric tailored vibe of the space.


Neutral room with a lot of textural, visual interest.


So that's what's on my mind these days! Have a great weekend yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment