Friday 14 June 2013

What I'm Wearing Weekly: June 8-14

Friday is finally here!! Is it just me, or was this the Longest. Week. Ever?!?!

Here's what I wore this week. For other editions of WIWW, please click here, herehere and here :)

What I Wore Weekly: June 8-14


As for Saturday's look, no, I'm not preggo, the regular version of the dress just sold out before I had a chance to clip it to Polyvore. Ha.

I've realized in doing these posts that I have very little clothing that is not neutral. Like, I have one single necklace that has any color to it whatsoever. Working on it though--this week I bought a mint blazer similar to Monday's look, and I'm still loving on my hot pink flowy trousers!

What is your closet missing?

Truth in blogging: In these boards I try to use the exact items I own, but if those items aren't available I've replaced them with visually similar items. This week, I actually own: Saturday's dress (the non-maternity version), Sunday's dress and shoes, Monday's skirt, shoes, and tank, Tuesday's shoes and pants, and Thursday's dress, shoes, and scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment