Monday 10 June 2013

Weekly Wishlist: Decorate/Dress

I don't know about you, but last weekend just flew by for me, and I find myself unprepared to deal with Monday in all its glory. I've found my thoughts wandering all day long...let's see where they wandered to:

Weekly Wishlist: Decorate/Dress


For this week's WeeklyWishlist, I've gathered a few things that have caught my eye for home and fashion. I have a major gilr crush on that Society Social sofa, which in my dream world I'd pair with the lovely Urban Home media console, a hanging planter or two from Urban Outfitters, and these minimalistic sconces from West Elm.

Of course, a fashionable home deserves its participants to be equally fashionable, no? Lately I've been eyeing up a combo of boho blues, chiffon-y pinks, and tough-girl pieces like the sandals, skirt, and leather-front leggings.

What have you been eyeing lately? Is Monday just really giving you the finger today too?

No comments:

Post a Comment