Thursday 30 May 2013

Hot Pink Madness Continues: Flowy Trousers 4 Ways

Yesterday I posted on a hot pink flowy dress, so it seems only appropriate to continue the theme with today's hot pink flowy sarong trousers from Zara.


These pants are a recent impulse purchase that I bought out of love before really thinking about what I had to wear with them. They arrived today...and I LOVE them. So comfy and chic! But as soon as I put them on, I was stumped as to how to wear them.

Luckily, I have on hand a growing polyvore collection of items in my closet (I use it for my What I'm Wearing Weekly posts). So I decided to play around with those items to see if the admittedly somewhat crazy trousers are a good addition to my closet. Here's what I've come up with:


Hot Pink Sarong Trousers


I think I've successfully convinced myself that these standout pants are remix-able enough to keep :) I even wore one of these outfits today!

If hot pink isn't your jam but you love the shape and the idea of basically going to work in your pajamas....they also come in green, ecru, black, and a fun boho print! I'm also tempted to add those beautiful maroon pants and the silky ecru pair with the unique pant hem to my shopping cart...


Zara Flowing Sarong Trouser options


Which outfit is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment