Lately I've been really into dainty gold jewelry, the kind that looks chic by itself or pretty layered on top of each other. These are the items on my wishlist this week:
From top left, going clockwise:
- Alibi Jewelry NYC Nature Gem Ring, $80. An everyday piece.
- Etsy shop Frosted Willow Personalized Bracelet Initial Bangle, $18. Wear it on the same arm as your watch.
- A-Thread Intricate Tear Drop Earrings, $13. Boho glam, for such a small price!
- Catbird Apex Spike Necklace, $218. Surprisingly versatile--I want this BAD.
- Etsy shop OurFamilyJewelsLA Open Twiggy Bangle, $138. Makes the simplest outfits so subtly sexy.
- Etsy shop dinosaurtoes no 430 hammered brass quartz hoop earrings, $16. For when you're feelin' the beauty in simplicity.
- Anthropology Prehistoric Posts, $28. Because fashion shouldn't be too serious.
- Etsy shop dinosaurtoes no489 brass diamond hoops, $16. Goes with everything.
- Windsor Mesh and Rhinestone Collar Necklace, $14.90. A little dainty, a little badass. Pair with a black leather jacket, silk camisole, cropped bf jeans, and booties.
- Etsy shop Edor Tiny Brass Initial Necklace, $22. Made for layering.
- Kendall Conrad Tapered Bangle, $90. Simple and chic on its own, or in a stack of pretties (I'd add the twiggy bracelet and initial bangle)
- Juliet & Company Celebration de Plage Earrings, $55. White vneck tee, dark skinnies, black patent heels.
- Nashelle "Eff Cancer" Necklace, $90. Pretty sure I owe it to my job (as a cancer genetic counselor) to get this.
What lovely items have you been drawn to lately?
For more Weekend Wishlist action, see my Cleaning out My Closet edition and Black Leather Jacket edition.