Monday 2 May 2011

living room rough draft

First time on Polyvore! Here's a rough draft of what I'd like my home to look like one day...imagine the cane-back chair in dark brown with a dusky purple cushion, and the coffee table is dark brown wood, not black.Living Room Idea
It's a really rough draft, obviously--I'm still learning!! But you get the idea...I want it to be eclectic but still put-together, with a boho-glam vibe.

Things I already own: acrylic lamp, cane-back chair, coffee table, map art.
Things I'd have to buy: rug, pouf, rocking chair (yeah, right), couch. I have pillows too but obviously they aren't as fabulous as these Trina Turk ones :)

What do you think? Good first step? I really like the mixed metals idea... brass pharmacy lamp, gold leaf on the side table (easy DIY?), and silver pouf. Ya dig?
Living Room Idea by mjchirpich on Polyvore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment