Tuesday 17 May 2011

Hump Day Dump Day

I've decided on a new weekly series around these here parts. Every Wednesday I'll be clearing off my desktop with all the pretties I find during my daily blog scouring, thus "Hump Day Dump Day" (sat on a wall, humpday dumpday had a great fall...you know you were thinking it). Enjoy!

Lots going on here but I like the overall vibe. The modern ottomans are an interesting choice.

Again, too much going on here for me personally....but I like how Tobi Fairley ties everything together here..especially the pink-painted windows. If nothing else she had fun with her design!

Why, Serena & Lily, wWhyyyyyYYYyyyy? I want...everything. Literally.

Nice and mellow. The table is too high but I like everything else.

Nothing here really 'goes' but yet somehow...it goes together.

Ellen Pompeo's house in Elle Decor was ethnic Moroccan inspiration at its finest! Plus....look at that viiiieeeew!

Lonny brought it hard again. This living room looks functional but still beautiful.


Elle Decor featured Keri Russell's home and it's all beautiful. Here's my favorite shot.

That's all for today folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment