Tuesday 10 May 2011

DIY day

Yet another installation of things I'd love to DIY someday...

See that screen in the back left? With the gold accents and mirror? I think that would make a great room divider for a studio.



I love nailhead anything. The curtains are cool too. It would've been interesting to line the curtain line up with the wall paint line...

Canvas glued to a fabric glued to a frame.

Nailheads again.

So true....

Pelmet matches the curtains...there's any easy DIY to do the pelmet on Little Green Notebook, check it out!

Not really a DIY, but this is sort of the vibe I'm going for wherever I live next.

I got a bunch of extra teal fabric (same stuff I'm reupholstering my new chairs in) that I bought without a real purpose (it was $3/yd!!). I'm thinking that I'd like to make Roman shades out of them and have my breezy white drapes on the sides...

Possible screen idea

How fun is this? Also not a DIY....but it could be!

I like the ottomans with pulls on them. Functional and it dresses them up a little. Ikea makes some cheap ones that could be made over pretty easily...

I also like this idea for extra seating...just a small coffee table with a cushion on top. Perhaps hack a Craigslist coffee/end table?

Easy banquette with just a few boards, nails, and cushions. Looks like they hung the back cushions from buttons....cute!

The bf is doing this at his house....corkboard map with pins of places you've been or want to go. Love it!

I like the artwork on the back...looks like plywood with white paint over the top.

Gold leaf + stickers + rocks.


Another way you could hack the Ikea footstool on the cheap and pretty!

1 comment:

  1. Really liking those studded boxes and everything else is just gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete