Monday 2 May 2011

Dining room rough draft

So here's what I'd like to see in my dining room: I have basically that table, but it has four legs. I own almost the same chair as the yellow one but mine's blue. I'm dyyyyyyinnnnnng for some dowel Eames chairs but can't afford them....even the knockoff Kmart ones are too spendy :( In my dream world I'd also add a pretty buffet for more storage, and I like the mirrored fronts to make the space seem bigger and to pick up the slightly ethnic/Moroccan vibe of pieces in the living room/bedroom areas. I'm thinking I'd get two lamps with same color bases to spread light around the small space, and put one of my painting above the buffet. Kitchen take 2 by mjchirpich on Polyvore.comKitchen take 2













Your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment