Tuesday 7 May 2013

Weekly Wishlist: Americana Basics

Just a quick post today on what I'm lusting over this week...looks like I have 'muuuurica on the brain, given the red/white/blue theme.


Weekly Wishlist




1. Jean Jacket: Duh. Such a versatile basic, American Eagle makes my favorite ones but I'm hoping to score this at a thrift store.
2. 100% Pure Lip Glaze: I have a summer goal of rockin' a bright red lip. Since my only red lipstick is from MAC, I've picked this glaze in Cabernet as my foray into green beauty's Marilyn Monroe lip.
3. Lulu's is rocking it HARD lately! I'm loving this tank--dress it up with a blazer for work, down with white shorts as shown for play. Would be cute with a maxi skirt too!
4. Ever since I bought my drop-waist LBD from Asos, I've been obsessed with that hemline! So flattering. This red beauty is from Lulu's again.
5. A while ago I was on the hunt for the perfect nude heel, and I found them in the Corso Como pumps shown. Unfortunately, I took the cheap route and bought these for half the price instead--and you get what you paid for. I'm hoping to sell my current pumps and replace them with these beauties!
6. Doesn't this Lulu's dress remind you of my favorite DV dress? SO pulling the trigger on this one!


What's on your wishlist this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment