Friday 10 May 2013

Daisy Buchanan Circa 1922/2013

Well my last post certainly drew a crowd! Glad to see so many people are product nerds like me :) If you're new to my blog, welcome! Happy to have you.

I'm sure many of you are just as excited as I am for the new Gatsby movie (and, like me, many of you are probably equally excited for the costumes as the story!). In honor of that great novel that everyone reads in English lit, I've rounded up some beauuuuuutiful jewelry from Bauble Bar.

Here's what I think Daisy Buchanan would be rocking back in 1922, and how she'd reimagine her style if she were transported 91 (!!) years in the future:


Daisy Buchanan Circa 1922/2013




I personally would love to own any of these beautiful pieces, but have my eye especially set on the gold aztec neckalce and the cuff on the lower right!


Annnnnnd, in celebration of the weekend, I've put together 3 outfits inspired by these lovely gems. I have plans to go out with the girls tonight, and this is what I'd love to wear, if only I could be so lucky:


Bar Hopping with Daisy Buchanan


No comments:

Post a Comment