Throughout the trial-and-error process that is the transition to green beauty, I've found a few products that I fell in love with and would recommend to anyone starting out on the green beauty pathway. Some of them I still use every day, some (like RMS's Lip2Cheek and the Soapwalla deodorant) I had to sadly give up when I figured out my jojoba oil allergy, but they are all effective, cost-friendly, and pretty readily available.
1. Burnout Sunscreen: See my review of this product here.
2. Badger Damascus Rose Beauty Balm: My review here.
3. Skin Apotheke Ubtan Scrub: My review here. Also playing a crucial role in one of my 2013 resolutions.
4. RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek in Smile: I didn't get to enjoy this for long, as I found out I was allergic to it, but I love the texture, wearability, and pigmentation of this cream blush. The color is universally flattering and has great staying power! I thought it was a bit dry for my lips but loved it for my cheeks.
5. Acure Organics Shampoo: my brief thoughts here.
6. Soapwalla Deodorant: Although I'm not a fan of jar deodorants--I hate getting both hands dirty putting on my deodorant--I must say that this deodorant works. Made me itchy due to the jojoba allergy, but if not for that I'd still probably be using it.
7. Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar: my brief thoughts here.
8. Oh Sudz Blemish Cover Up: My review here.