Sunday 16 October 2011

Studio inspiration

Here are a couple of the latest ideas for my place

Top of the door is underrated. May line up postcards from trips on top...is that tacky?

Come to think of it, I prefer this idea: postcards framed in floating frames

Or this.

I want me some metallic floor pillows.

Have ugly boob light fixture in my bathroom. Plan to over with something along the lines of this paint swatch DIY. Only in gradients of white and black

Boxes. Labels. Yep.
Glass bottles with puffpaint designs and white paint overall


Fall decor!


Bookshelves are so chic when they're horizontal

1 comment:

  1. Hey Meghan!!! you won the Shappy Apple give away on my blog, e-mail me your size and shipping address (laura.bartnik@hotmail.com) Congrats! And thanks for leaving a comment

    ReplyDelete