Tuesday 11 October 2011

2-week vegetarian diet

Hey everyone,

Here's a change from my usual interior design post. The bf and I decided to make a 2-week pact not to eat any meat. Last night we had a yummy tomato sauce with cream cheese, garlic, and an assortment of other yumminess over noodles with garlic toast. We then went to the store and grabbed supplies to make bagel egg sandwiches for breakfast, Greek pizza for lunch, and garden burgers for supper. It's a good start, but I think it's going to be hard to keep motivated and also to come up with recipes. So I've scoured the vegetarian food blogs for yummy-sounding recipes and compiled them here, both for my own reference and for anyone else looking for delicious recipes to try out!

One site I've found a lot of great recipes is 101 cookbooks. I've also had good luck with FatFree Vegan.




They all sound so yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment