Saturday 23 March 2013

Pinspired Fashion: 3 Chambray Shirt Outfits

As I mentioned last post, sometimes the best way to figure out your own style and what would benefit your closet is by scoping the interwebs and noting what catches your eye. For example, on my Style Inspiration board, I have about a million pins of cute outfits featuring chambray shirts.

Yesterday I sprung for this shirt and I'm already loving it. So with that in mind, here are 3 outfits I can create from items already in my closet, Pinspired by Pinterest:


Chambray, lace skirt, Harrow booties, black vneck




This great outfit by Damsel in Dior (found here) mixes up some of my favorite things: white lace skirts, brown leather purses, black booties, and my chambray shirt. In this board are the exact booties she's wearing, my favorite Harrow booties by Rag and Bone, but I own these from Target that would sit in just as well :)



Chambray, Rhinestone necklace, skinny jeans




To me, the secret to this cutie's outfit is the casual-luxe mix of rhinestones and chambray, plus the bright pop of color on her lips. The bright skinnies add to the overall fun look, and they could really be any color (I am digging lavender and mint lately). PS The skinnies I've shown above are $5 right now...


chambray, crochet skirt, leather booties




This outfit is one of my all-time favorites, and I cannot for the life of me find the original link! It's from the blog Sincerely Jules, though--that chick has seriously amazing style. I plan to rock a very similar look as soon as the weather heats up a little!

What's been inspiring you on the world wide webs lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment