Sunday 20 February 2011

today's inspiration shots

More pretty things that inspired me today

I like the shade...I can imagine spicing up a boring roller shade with lines from a favorite song or poem...something by Pablo Neruda would be perfect for the bedroom

First of all that 'wallpaper' is actually paint and stencil....beautiful. Secondly, I like the Dorothy Draper-style bedside table. I also like the non-matching side tables with matching lamps.


What a statement piece! With art this big/beautiful you don't really need a fancy dining set

For some reason I've tried not to like this room...but I just can't. Pillow on the floor gives me the idea to turn this great rug I got in Chile that I can't really use anywhere into a pillow!

Make these, then stick garland/string lights through the hole in top. Pretty.

Debate: is the chalkboard wall here a good idea? Perfect height for kids...but also to get your pants dusty. Hmmmm.

Easy DIY art.

Overwhelming amounts of love for these doors.....so much better than french or pocket doors! Just beautiful.

I always see rattan/wicker couches on Craigslist and pass them off as too cottage-y. HOwever, painted a bright color with nice cushions, these could work really well for me until I have money for a really nice couch...

I wanna live here....

....and be her. How cute is her outfit? I want a chambray shirt NOW.

Amazing wedding dress by Anthropology? yes. please.
This pleases me. That's all.


Brightly colored stools shake up the design of these kitchen a tad.

There you have it! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment