Tuesday 18 March 2014

Color Crush: Jade

With spring just around the corner (although it did snow here yesterday....), I've been looking forward to brighter days and brighter colors in stores. Everywhere I look, my eye seems to light on one color: jade. This not-quite-turquoise, not-quite-mint shade is super flattering and fun!

Here are a few options to get your fingers itching for your credit cards!

Color Crush: Jade

And lest you're thinking, 'wait a minute, you just wrote a whole series on a capsule wardrobe...how would this even work into your closet?' I have a few examples for you! (side note: 'lest' is a disgusting word, isn't it?)


Jade options




My favorite, though, is  this pretty sequin tank--here's a few ways I'd wear it!


Jade sequin tank top four ways

Aaaaand I've effectively convinced myself that I need this tank top now. Done and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment