Sorry for the lack of posting, school and my job and my clinical rotations all started up again at the same time so I'm crrrraaaaaaaazy busy. Just stopping by quick to say this:
Last semester, for an ethnocultural assignment we were required to answer this question: "What do you define as the central of most important beliefs, attitudes, behaviors, and values of your world view?" I enjoyed the assignment but haven't really thought much about it until today, when I saw this:
And decided that I want to make a similar poster with my most cherished beliefs. Here are mine:
- Respect all people.
- Work hard.
- Try to put yourself in someone else's shoes.
- If you're not going to do the job right, don't do it at all.
- God exists.
- Everything happens for a reason.
- Love your family.
- Be loyal.
- Humor goes a long way towards making life happier.
- All people are created equal.
- My way is not the only way or necessarily the best way.
- You don't have to agree with every person's choice, but you have to respect their right to choose it.
These would obviously need some word tweaking to make them work on a poster, but I like the general idea.
What would your poster say?