Tuesday 21 September 2010

New. Favorite. Designer of all Time.

So I came across a designer through another blog yesterday, Krista Ewart. I was perusing her site and realized that, over the last year or so, I had saved a TON of her images as favorites without even knowing the same designer was behind them all. New. Favorite. Designer. See the beauty below :)


I love all the random patterns that are here, yet the room doesn't look busy or crowded because of a unified palatte.

Girliest. Kitchen. Ever.


Her trademark is cheery, bright rooms with a lot of visual interest. Don't you just want to live here?



Pretty sure this was in Domino and I've seen it splashed across virtually ever blog ever.



Lastly, I tagged this photo as an easy DIY--paint a branch, create a large visual statement. Purdy.

No comments:

Post a Comment