Sunday 5 September 2010

If only.....

So I've been scouring Craiglist like no other to find awesome things to furnish our apartment....a few weeks ago I came across this amaaaaaaaaaazing 6-foot-long hot pink bench and fell in love--and pink is my least favorite color! So you know it's serious.


Unfortunately, as I mentioned in my last post, it was going for$150 that we broke students do not have, not even for something so utterly amazing (the lady literally laughed at me on the phone when I feebly offered $60 for it). I reluctantly gave up my dream of having it perched under our huuuuuuge (15 ft!) panoramic window...but only very reluctantly.

THEN today while doing my daily design blog stalking, I came across THIS lovely bedroom, and my desire for that hot pink bench was intensely renewed.



Damn you Craigslist....damn you.

No comments:

Post a Comment