Monday 20 September 2010

In my future...

I've decided that in my dream future home, I'm going to have a dressing room. I don't really want a ton of clothes to fill it up--I'm actually working on paring down possessions--but I think a dressing room would be a perfect place to hang out and do girly things or just lounge around and read a book. Oh and get dressed too I guess. I'd settle for something along the lines of these rooms.....

This one's fun, funky, looks like you could make it on a fairly small budget (yay IKEA)


Versus this one, which I'm pretty sure is deceptively expensive and a little more cold. Personally I'd love to combine the large mirror, chevron rug, suzani couch, and awesome dresses of the first one with the gorgeous fireplace and loads of shoes in the second one. Dream on, Meghan, dream on....

No comments:

Post a Comment