Sunday 12 September 2010

Bumming....

Chopped off all my hair yesterday. Well, 8 inches to be exact, which if you know me know is pretty much all my hair. The point was to donate to Pantene Beautiful Lengths program, which I prefer over Locks of Love because 100% of the hair they get goes to making wigs for cancer patients. I do believe the wigs are free, too, but don't quote me on that. Versus Locks of Love, which gets such a surplus of donations that they sometimes sell them to wig makers and use the profits for the program.

Anyway. I digress. The point is, I chopped off all my hair and now look like a schoolboy from the '90s. Not so happy, but hey, hair grows back. The moral of this story is I need to look at pretty pretty things to distract me from the not pretty pretty things in my life (aka my hair right now....wow I'm living a pretty good life if that's the worst thing I can think of). So anway, on to some pretty prettiness: Feast your eyes on this candy :)

Books in the fireplace? Genius.

Jonathan Adler can do no wrong in my book. Except maybe those vases made out of boobs. Yeah, those kind of creep me out. But this image, my friends, this is perfection. Extreme glamour....YES.

I'd live here very gladly.


This is actually a showroom....loving the curtains and bright pink couch. Maybe I'm having a pink moment, subconsciously rebelling against the manliness of my hair. Sigh.


Looks like you could really live in this space.


Is this not the chicest, most feminine little girl's room? That table! That rug! The mismash of muted colors! I want!


Head/footboard. Gaw-jus.


CANNOT get over this industrial-chic headboard. What a great DIY project that really instills the room with a sense of movement and personality.


I'm really really into this for some reason. I like the giant mirror in the corner of the room.


Bah! Those coral-painted, laquered tree stumps! They kill me!

I'm going to go drown myself in homework and once I can't take it anymore, I'm picking up a bunch of hair products in an effort to look female again. GAHhhhhhhhhhhhh wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment