Wednesday 5 September 2012

Vacation Blues

Oofta. Sorry for going AWOL for a bit; I took my genetic counseling board exam last Friday and peaced out with my honey for a little R&R in Oregon! We packed a lot of fun and relaxation into 5 days.  One of the highlights was:

Going whitewater rafting with Wet Planet! Here we are running the Class 5 rapids at Husum Falls (I'm in the front right, bf front left, and our friends behind us--thanks Tobi, our friend/Wet Planet raft guide!)

However, after all that fun I'm pooped and having a hard time getting back into the swing of work. I'd much rather be back here:

...at Cannon Beach on the Oregon coast. What is it about vacation that makes going to work so so difficult?? (#firstworldproblems)....

Bear with me while I get my head straight again. Anyone else having trouble getting back to work after the long weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment