Monday 11 June 2012

Obsess/Possess: Crystal Gentilello's Bedroom

Next up for Obsess/Possess? Crystal Gentilello's bedroom as seen on her portfolio and The Everygirl (both great sources of inspiration!)

OBSESS:


The minute I saw this beautiful bedroom I was blown away by the talent it took to compile such a neutral, deceptively simple bedroom.  While I can attempt to replicate it, I wanted to take a minute to acknowledge the skill it took to be the original!






That being said....I still did my job.  Here's my version: 

POSSESS: 


All sources can be found here, but I want to highlight some stars of this board. The Director's side table is from Target--fifty dollars! I also really liked the dresser, which was found for $150 at Shopko! Mixed with other pieces from various places, sometime big-box purchases fit in nicely. Another star of Crystal's bedroom is obviously her (I'm assuming vintage) wall sculpture.  Similar ones can be found on ebay or etsy by searching things like "brass flower wall" "metal sculpture""Hollywood regency sculpture" etc. 

To me, though, the best part of this room is the wall color...the hint of pink is just so fantastic. My version is Benjamin Moore's Pensacola Pink.

Also, as I was coming up with this post, I found several pieces that, if it were me, I would replace in that room for a little added polish/interest. 
Crappy photo quality, but I love this little director's table a bit better than just the side table.  For only ten more dollars, you get a little more storage space and visual weight.

I think this Pier 1 mirror would up the girly ante even more. So lovely, and on sale for $200! Well worth it in my book.




Like what you see? Find other Obsess/Possess posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment