Tuesday 9 June 2009

Know First Who You Are...

There's a saying by Euripedes: "Know first who you are; and then adorn yourself accordingly." I've learned a lot about myself in the last few years and am ready to adorn myself accordingly. If I had my own place, here's a peek at some things I'd love to have in it:



Love the multicolored pillows and the long swoopy lamp, not to mention the beautiful framed cloths on the walls.





How gorgeous is this collection of multicolored frames and photos? It has everything I look for in home decor: color, unity, and a personal touch.



Grassy green plus gold, plum, and tan = a beautiful color combo perfect for a relaxing bedroom.

Aaaaaaand for anyone who has read my other blog, you must know that I love all things Spanish-influenced. So here you go, some beautiful woven cloths and a gorgeous wooden cabinet. I'd love to have all of the below in my own place......if only!




And here's a non-home decor beautiful thing for you to enjoy: something that only gets better with age :)




No comments:

Post a Comment