(As always, clicking on the image will bring you to the product links)
My routine goes a little something like this:
- Wash hair with random shampoo/conditioner (still on the lookout for a new favorite since my old standby Acure mint shampoo went bust on me).
- Towel off. Add Rainwater Botanicals Deodorant to my pits.
- Spritz face with water or whatever random toner I have around (no favorite there either). Pat on Stark Skincare Cyprus Oil over entire face and let sink in.
- Add Devita Solar Protective Moisturizer for SPF and additional moisture. Sometimes I'll add whatever random mineral foundation samples I have laying around to make a tinted moisturizer (currently I'm dabbling with some from Essential Minerals)
- Add Oh Sudz Concealer to undereyes and blemishes. Blend in with a concealer brush (important step! Fingers alone don't blend it as well).
- Line my eyes with eyeliner (currently using up a dirty one). Add Real Purity Mascara in Violet. Once this tube is used up I'll probably look for a different mascara as I'm disappointed in the violet one (although I still like the navy version).
- I'm starting to dabble in eye makeup and have a few shadows on order from Silk Naturals. I have their Gramercy liquid shadow which is idiot-proof and very pretty.
- If I'm feeling fancy I'll add a blush (either W3LL People Universalist Stick in #3 or Silk Naturals Heavenly Glow) and illuminator (W3LL People Universalist Stick in #2).
- Lately I've started filling in my eyebrows and have been amazed at the subtle but significant impact it makes. I like Silk Naturals Brow Cream in Medium Brown because I have dark blonde hair and it's easy to use. It's a bit too yellow for me though so I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my SN brow cream in Medium Ash.
- I wash my face with Andalou Naturals Cleansing Milk. Occasionally when my skin is feeling dry I'll use Stark Skincare's Grapefruit Cleansing Balm, but the coconut oil in it makes me break out if I use it too much so it's a day-by-day thing for me. I really like the balm though--it's moisturizing and removes makeup and daily crud easily and well. I wish my skin could handle coconut oil better!
- After my face is clean I spritz my face with water or random toner, then apply my favorite Badger Balm Damascus Rose Beauty Balm and off to sleep I go!
My routine really is pretty simple. Occasionally I'll use Aztec clay plus apple cider vinegar as a mask, but it's pretty drying so I try to keep that to a minimum. All of my other face masks developed mold over the summer so I'm on the lookout for a new favorite! Any suggestions?