Wednesday 24 April 2013

Tween Queen...

Sometimes I scour Ebay for Turkish Kilims. I've never bought one because they rarely fit my color scheme and/or price range, but sometimes they really pull at my heartstrings and I just have to share them with the world. Like this beauty:

The colors are so vibrant and crazy, I just HAD to pull together a bedroom fit for a tween queen, including lots of items that will transition well as a kiddo ages:



Tween Bedroom




A few items of note....I love Society6 for affordable pillow options, I want 90% of Kate Spade's Saturday line, and I love that although most of the items here are crazy-colorful, it's not tooooooo overwhelming because of the staid color of the duvet and the other neutral furniture pieces. If I were 10 years younger, I'd want to move right in!

No comments:

Post a Comment