Wednesday 10 April 2013

Purchases to Ponder...

Do you ever get in a pinning frenzy and look back at the collection of things you've pinned and there's a common theme?

Well lately I've gotten sick and tired of the frat house look my house has going right now (I'm looking at you, folding chairs that were used for painting when we moved in, are paint-stained, and have served as dining chairs for two years now....) and have decided that it's time to invest in my home a bit.

In searching out options (I'm in the market for dining chairs, a coffee table, a rug, a side table, and a floor lamp right now... $$$$$!), I noticed that putting all my favorites together made for a pretty little moodboard:


Purchases to Ponder




Apparently I'm in the mood for neutral, masculine pieces, mixed metals with wood, and straight lines.

I have loved that Ikea rug in virtually every room I've ever seen it in, but for $300 I haven't pulled the trigger yet because I'm worried that the white parts will look dirty quickly. Anyone have some advice for me? Anyone with experience with any of the other pieces?

No comments:

Post a Comment