Friday 4 November 2011

Holiday Gift Guide

This year I'm determined that I will find awesome gifts for my family and friends and do it before the week of Christmas. Knock on wood. I thought you might like to see some things I'm thinking about for friends and family--after all, everyone loves a good gift guide :)

Pretty Little Clutches: because what girl ever has enough purses?? These particular ones I have in mind for my girly-girl friend who likes very elegant and classy things.



Vintage floral purse....I got this for a friend but thought you should see its prettiness anyway :)

This beautiful embroidered bag from Thailand. Cheaper than you'd think, and I'd possibly turn it into a pillow!


For your tech-y friends:
Gloves with some weird technology that lets you use your iphone while having gloves on....perfect for winters in UT and MN :)

For the opposite of a Christmas grinch: use search term Vintage Mercury Glass Ornaments on Etsy. Christmas spirit galore!

For the Hostest with the Mostest (or your geology-major sister-in-law :)
Geode coasters! (technically these are crushed glass....but search amazon/ebay for geode coasters and you'll find lots)


Other search terms I've been using (in case you care haha) are: cobalt, regency, lucite, bell/mason jar, cloche, map, industrial wire basket, wood basket, brass pendant light, wood crate, signet ring, turned wood salad bowls, decanter.

What's on your list of Christmas goodness?

No comments:

Post a Comment