Monday 3 February 2014

Gorgeous boho-greenhouse home love!

Since the mainstream onset of Pinterest, I rarely feature full home tours on my blog anymore, because I feel like so many tours are readily available via Pinterest and I don't want to be redundant. However, I recently ran across this home on the One Kings Lane blog and fell completely in love. I haven't seen many of these images before, so I thought I'd share in case you, too, have missed this complete gem of a home!


I mean. Seriously. This image alone immediately made its way to my "when I design my dream home" Pinterest board. LOVE the solarium windows and how the room is one giant live/work/eat/play space. The abundance of plants bring the outdoors in, even more so than the giant beautiful windows do!


I've been on the lookout for the exact bamboo dining chairs featured here, so I'm definitely drooling over this image.


Look at that funky circle chair! The pillows are small rugs sewn into cushion covers.


That vine grows directly on the wall (!!!!) Talk about camouflaging the TV!


Love the unique color of the kitchen cabinets, and the French doors leading outside


How fun is this boy's room? It's young and fun but all of the pieces can transition well over the years.


Another fun bedroom, the hot pink bookcase makes all of the items really pop.


To add insult to injury, the owner Katie Tarses is beautiful too. 

Major home envy over here!! To see more details on the topic, see the whole post here.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really impressed after read this blog, this is very informative for me. Thanks for the post, get the information from here for Wooden window frame repairs.

    ReplyDelete