Thursday 14 November 2013

Weekly Wishlist: Lulu's

It's no secret that I'm a fan of the site lulus.com. My favorite skirt is from there, and I constantly am adding their items to my ongoing wishlist. Here's what I'm eyeing up from their latest arrivals:

Lulu's Goodness


I think both of those trousers could either be really fun or reeeeeeallllllly ugly. I'm tempted to get the faux leather ones just to give them a whirl!

That animal-print crop top could be styled much like the leather crop top that I loved that sadly did not fit me. I wouldn't wear the top with the matching skirt, but I think they're both fun separately!

I want to buy those heels and instantly make every outfit tough-chic.

I'm trying to convince my friend Val to get that hot black backless zipper dress for her friend's bachelorette in Vegas.

Aaaaaand I want that wrap top in both blue and magenta to go over maxi dresses and silky camis.

Now off to choose which of the above make my Christmas wishlist! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment