Monday 9 December 2013

B(est of) ETSY: Christmas Gift Guide

This year I'm making a strong effort to support small and local businesses during my Christmas shopping. Obviously Etsy is a great way to access small, handmade goods, so for this year's Christmas Gift Guide I decided to share my favorite Etsy finds.

Magenta, teal, tan gift guide


How pretty are these four together? Highlights:

  • that rug is handmade. I know, right?!
  • I can't get over how pretty the colors of that bottom right-hand print are together. I just want to make a gallery wall with those two prints, while standing on the rug wearing that scarf. Yep.



Etsy Christmas in Black, White, Silver, and Gold

Etsy Christmas in Black, White, Silver, and Gold by mjchirpich-1 featuring black accent pillows

Highlights:

  • That monogram pillow would bring some personalized polish to any room
  • The top right print is by my perennial favorite, Clare Elsaesser. Get you some!
  • How amazing are those laser print leggings?!?!? Like seriously. 
  • The silver ring is by my new favorite jewelry artist. Click through the image to see more of her beautiful work!
  • The wooden snowflake? They make tons of other options, and I bought a set for my parents that are monogrammed with each of our initials. So pretty for the holiday!

Blues, Oranges, and Yellows: Etsy Christmas


Highlights:

  • That top left print? You tell them a location and they make a map out of the streets--personalized and cool!
  • I want to get the top right print for all the sassy, amazing ladies in my life.
  • I'm obsessed with shibori dyeing techniques right now! I want that yellow pillow in a bad way.

What are your latest favorites from Etsy?

No comments:

Post a Comment