How pretty are these four together? Highlights:
- that rug is handmade. I know, right?!
- I can't get over how pretty the colors of that bottom right-hand print are together. I just want to make a gallery wall with those two prints, while standing on the rug wearing that scarf. Yep.
Etsy Christmas in Black, White, Silver, and Gold by mjchirpich-1 featuring black accent pillows
- That monogram pillow would bring some personalized polish to any room
- The top right print is by my perennial favorite, Clare Elsaesser. Get you some!
- How amazing are those laser print leggings?!?!? Like seriously.
- The silver ring is by my new favorite jewelry artist. Click through the image to see more of her beautiful work!
- The wooden snowflake? They make tons of other options, and I bought a set for my parents that are monogrammed with each of our initials. So pretty for the holiday!
- That top left print? You tell them a location and they make a map out of the streets--personalized and cool!
- I want to get the top right print for all the sassy, amazing ladies in my life.
- I'm obsessed with shibori dyeing techniques right now! I want that yellow pillow in a bad way.
What are your latest favorites from Etsy?