Wednesday 13 February 2013

Eye Kandii Gel Blush review

A little over a month ago, I placed an order for some gel blushes through Eye Kandii Cosmetics on Etsy.

They finally arrived yesterday, and they're pretty: 


They are a nice size....


....and came full to the brim.
Left, Summer Lovin' and right, Scandalous 

Swatched out:
 From the bottom up: Scandalous (regular), Scandalous (blended), Summer Lovin' (regular), Summer Lovin' (blended)



And they very appropriately label it saying, "Only a tiny amount is needed to achieve stunning result"....this stuff is POTENT. Seriously, only a tiny tiny little bit is needed to give a lovely glow.

My favorite between the two is Summer Lovin, which has a really pretty deep mauve-y pink color with the slightest shimmery bronze to it. Scandalous is pretty too, but more of a one-dimensional color, a bright bright pink that can blend out nicely if you're careful with it.

All in all, I'm happy with my purchases. Have to say, as far as Etsy sellers go, I wasn't super impressed with Eye Kandii's owner. It took almost 6 weeks for my package to arrive from Canada, and when I wrote the seller asking for a tracking number she didn't provide one. But, the products are lovely and at $5 a pop the price is right. If you've got more patience than I do to wait for a product, these gel blushes are really pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment