Sunday 11 March 2012

Style Chameleon: Green Sofa as a neutral

I have a passionate love for green sofas, particularly of the velvety variety. It all started innocently enough, with this beauty:

(although, lets be honest, I'm cheating on the sofa with those amaaaaazing windows)

Quickly my love affair evolved to include this:


And this:

And this:

And this little lady (scandalous!)


And her colorful cousin:


So today I'm here to prove that, unlike you may think, a green sofa can actually be a very versatile piece and indeed, a Style Chameleon.

Miss Green Sofa can go Art Deco:

I've always been a fan of this peacock mirror, but I like the humor of the comic (below):

A bit modern and sculptural:

Artsy-fartsy:

Neutral glam:


Which is your favorite? I love the side tables of the neutral one (and I want a metallic hide bad), the pickup sticks chandelier of the first one, and the fuchsia table of the artsy one. First step, though: Grassy green sofa!

No comments:

Post a Comment